November 13, 2017
Dynamics NAV Coffee Break: Using the Recurring Journals
Many people do not fully use all the time saving features available in Microsoft Dynamics NAV (formerly Navision). The Recurring Journals feature is among them. This video provides a brief tutorial how where to fund the Recurring Journals, how to use them, and why. Gwen details the options including setting up fixed and variable expenses, recurring frequency, recurring method, allocations, and more. You can view this video and many other video tutorials for Dynamics NAV at ArcherPoint's YouTube Channel.
- Login Error: Communication protocol mismatch between client and server
- Creating a Date Table in Power BI
- The Top Eight KPIs Retailers Should Be Tracking (with Formulas) for Your Retail KPI Dashboard
- Difference Between IaaS, PaaS, and SaaS And When You Need to Use Them
- How to Set Custom Color Themes in Microsoft Power BI