January 18, 2017
Dynamics NAV Coffee Break: Setting up and Issuing Reminders in Dynamics NAV
Setting up and Issuing payment reminders in Microsoft Dynamics NAV can be quite useful to ensure timely payment from your customers. In this video, Gwen demonstrates everything you need to do to set up reminders in the Financial Management section of Dynamics NAV. You will also see how to create terms, set up additional fee accounts in customer posting groups, add and choose a text variable for the reminder, and finally issue the reminder. You can view this video and many other video tutorials for Dynamics NAV on ArcherPoint's YouTube Channel. For more information on this or any other Dynamics NAV topic, please contact ArcherPoint. For more step-by-step instructions on how to perform specific tasks in Microsoft Dynamics NAV, see our collection of How-To blogs.
- Login Error: Communication protocol mismatch between client and server
- Creating a Date Table in Power BI
- The Top Eight KPIs Retailers Should Be Tracking (with Formulas) for Your Retail KPI Dashboard
- Difference Between IaaS, PaaS, and SaaS And When You Need to Use Them
- How to Set Custom Color Themes in Microsoft Power BI