How To Correct LS Nav Statement Calculation Issues
Whether you use the job scheduler in LS Retail or post statements manually, occasionally you might run into an issue where the statement doesn’t calculate correctly. While this isn’t common, there are some scenarios that can cause a statement to not calculate—for example, if there are no transactions for the day, you won’t have a statement to calculate.
how to troubleshoot to determine the root cause of your statement calculation issue.
For additional assistance with working with LS Retail, contact ArcherPoint’s retail team.
- Login Error: Communication protocol mismatch between client and server
- Creating a Date Table in Power BI
- The Top Eight KPIs Retailers Should Be Tracking (with Formulas) for Your Retail KPI Dashboard
- Difference Between IaaS, PaaS, and SaaS And When You Need to Use Them
- How to Set Custom Color Themes in Microsoft Power BI