Microsoft Dynamics Business Central: Connectors and Extenders
Business Central can connect and extend in many ways to get the most out of the ERP’s features. This video provides an overview of the most commonly used tools to connect and extend the features and functions of Microsoft Dynamics 365 Business Central, many of them included in your Business Central license (i.e., free).
You’ll see how to connect and hear about use cases for these powerful tools:
- Business Central phone app – for Android, Windows, iOS
- Microsoft Outlook integration – allowing for order creation from within Outlook, saving time and data entry steps
- Power Platform
- Power Apps – easy low code/no code user interfaces, popular for users who need data but don’t usually log in to BC, pulling in data from multiple sources.Power Automate – the engine that reads and writes information – the backbone of process automationDataverse – flexible data management tools, creating data lakes, data cubes, and more
- Power Virtual Agents – chatbots with a multitude of use cases like checking inventory, checking the status of orders, etc
- Business Central Web Service – linking to external websites, or creating portals, custom applications
You will also find how you can use these systems in conjunction with each other to simplify and expand your use of your ERP system, Business Central, all while maintaining security.