February 1, 2019
Microsoft Dynamics Business Central AL Programming Basics: How to Use the Delete Statement
This blog provides a step-by-step guide to using Delete statement in Microsoft Dynamics Business Central/NAV.
- Open Visual Studio.
- Create a Code unit for the Delete statement.Figure 1 – Creating a code unit for the Delete statement in Dynamics Business Central
- Create a page extension.
Figure 2 – Creating a page extension for the Delete statement in Dynamics Business Central
- Click F5 or click on View, then Click on >AL: Publish.
Figure 3 – Publishing the document in Dynamics Business Central
- Delete the record. An example of the final output is shown in Figure 4.
Figure 4 – Deleting the record from Dynamics Business Central Figure 5 – Record deleted from Dynamics Business Central
- Login Error: Communication protocol mismatch between client and server
- Creating a Date Table in Power BI
- The Top Eight KPIs Retailers Should Be Tracking (with Formulas) for Your Retail KPI Dashboard
- Difference Between IaaS, PaaS, and SaaS And When You Need to Use Them
- How to Set Custom Color Themes in Microsoft Power BI