July 17, 2014
NAV on SQL Server - Setup Essentials
When running Microsoft Dynamics NAV on SQL Server, the way that the system is set up can affect performance. People often ask me about how to properly set up SQL Server specifically for NAV databases, and a lot of people post questions in the online forums. I've posted a clip on YouTube, in which I cover the essential elements of how to properly set up SQL Server for NAV.
- Login Error: Communication protocol mismatch between client and server
- Creating a Date Table in Power BI
- The Top Eight KPIs Retailers Should Be Tracking (with Formulas) for Your Retail KPI Dashboard
- Difference Between IaaS, PaaS, and SaaS And When You Need to Use Them
- How to Set Custom Color Themes in Microsoft Power BI