July 27, 2016
NAV World, Meet Microsoft Dynamics 365!
Microsoft announced last week the availability later this year to integrate ERP and CRM Suite with Office 365. The Integration of the ERP Suite will bring ERP integrated with Office 365. Dynamics 365 apps are designed so they can be easily and independently deployed. That means you can start small and pay only for what you need.
Dynamics 365 apps at a glance:
- Use a common data model, shared with Office 365 to simplify data management and integration across apps and business processes
- Offer tech-savvy business customers/analysts (using PowerApps, Power BI and Microsoft Flow)
- Come with connectors that let you integrate with applications and services from Microsoft and our partners – including custom APIs and on-premises systems.
- Login Error: Communication protocol mismatch between client and server
- Creating a Date Table in Power BI
- How to Make Measures Total Correctly in Power BI Tables
- The Microsoft Technology Stack – What It Is and Why You Should Care
- The Top Eight KPIs Retailers Should Be Tracking (with Formulas) for Your Retail KPI Dashboard