Using the AL Keyword in Microsoft Dynamics Business Central On Premises
- Open Visual Studio.
- Create a Code unit for the MAXSTRLEN Keyword.
MAXSTRLEN Keyword is used to get the maximum defined length of a string variable.
Syntax: Max: = MAXSTRLEN(String)
Figure 1 – Creating a code unit for the MAXSTRLEN Keyword in Dynamics Business Central
- Create a page extension.
Figure 2 – Creating a page extension for the MAXSTRLEN Keyword in Dynamics Business Central
- Click F5 or click on View, then Click on >AL: Publish. The vendor page will open; go to Navigate -> vendor-> MaxstrlenAction(Action name).
Figure 3 – An action is added after Bank Accounts and the name of the action is MaxstrlenAction in Dynamics Business Central
- Final Output:
Figure 4 – Output of the MAXSTRLEN Keyword in Dynamics Business Central
- Login Error: Communication protocol mismatch between client and server
- Creating a Date Table in Power BI
- How to Make Measures Total Correctly in Power BI Tables
- The Microsoft Technology Stack – What It Is and Why You Should Care
- The Top Eight KPIs Retailers Should Be Tracking (with Formulas) for Your Retail KPI Dashboard